Zenilum safeguards a high priority towards our Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) policies. Beyond our own policies, we esteem to comply with the Health and Safety regulations in the various regions we operate.
At Zenilum we hold our employees fully responsible for recognizing and fulfilling our HSE Commitments.
Our commitments include:
- Reducing the potential for environmental risks and accidents
- Limiting our waste contributions
- Maintaining a safe and healthy workplace
- Providing proper Safety Value Systems to all staff
QHSSE POLICY STATEMENT
Zenilum Company Limited is committed to the improvement of Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment of our business through:
- Maximize customer satisfaction with the services provided.
- Maintain a high-quality assurance that enhances the company reputation with customers and stakeholders.
- Effective management of the company through a standard operating procedure and improved quality system
- Providing a healthy working environment for all our employee, stakeholders and visitors.
- Providing awareness of the importance of health, safety and environment through training.
- Maintaining the highest degree of physical, mental and social well -being of employees.
- Identify, evaluate and mitigate risks that arise from our daily operations.
- Contingency plan to respond to emergency and crisis that might arise during operations.
- Enhance a workplace culture that promotes risk mitigation.
- Ensure employees conform to security standards and procedures.
- Employees must conform to incident and injury practices.
- Ensure employees attend safety awareness training and abide by safety guidelines.
- Comply with legal, relevant legislation, and regulation regarding health, safety and environment.
- Increase knowledge and awareness of environmental issues enlighten all employees.
- Prevent pollution (air, land, water) using new technologies and services.
- Setting standards for collaboration with other companies, authorities and organizations.